Behind the iconic scorpion badge, the Abarth Punto EVO is the epitome of the Abarth love affair with performance, advanced engineering and design excellence. Abarth have widened the track, remodeled front and rear bumpers, added sideskirts, a spoiler and striking 17’’ “Scorpion-claw” alloy wheels.
The Abarth Punto EVO has a 165 hp (121 kW) 1.4 16 valve MultiAir Turbo engine. Top speed is 213 km/h (133 mph) and acceleration from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) is just 7.9 seconds. In addition to the 165 hp the Abarth Punto EVO also delivers an incredible peak torque of 250Nm at just 2250rpm when Sport mode is selected. To manage all that power, Abarth has ensured that the brakes and chassis are developed to a equally high standard: the suspension is tuned for sports handling with springs, dampers and anti-roll bar all set to deliver the optimum ride.
A Super-mini with More Abarth Performance to your Senses
With power comes responsibility and the Abarth Punto EVO more than does its duty where safety is concerned. ABS and EBD are standard as is a host of other advanced braking systems while the specially tuned suspension and Torque Transfer Control all help give exceptional reassurance and dynamic performance on more demanding roads. The Abarth Punto EVO comes with up-to seven airbags, including a knee-bag for the driver, rounding off an impressive safety package.
The Abarth Punto EVO brings more power to your senses. The radio/CD/MP3-player with steering wheel controls and Blue&Me hands-free system, are standard. There are four 40W speakers, two 30W tweeters and a digital file reader with USB port so that you can play your favourite music in style, and there are host of individual options allowing you to make this car your own.
ABARTH Punto Evo Technical Specifications:
• 4 cylinders in line, 4 valves per cylinder, 1368 cm3.
• Power output: 165 bhp (121 kw) at 5500 rpm
• Maximum torque 250 nm (25,5 kgm) at 2250 rpm
• Turbocharger gt 1446 garrett, fixed nozzle turbine
• Multiair technology
• Start & stop system
• Gear shift indicator
• 6-speed c635 gearbox
• Sport driving switch
• Front: mc pherson with anti roll bar
• Rear: beam axle type – torque tube
• Electrically assisted power steering
• Brembo monobloc front calliper m4x40
• Front ventilated brake disk ø 305mm x 28mm
• Rear calliper with ø 36mm piston and self clearance regain
• Rear brake disk ø 264mm x 11mm
• TTC – torque transfer control
• Alloy wheels 7″ x 17″ et39 with tyres 215/45 zr17
• Complies with euro 5 cee-f5 standard.
• CO2 emissions
• 142 g/km co2
• Combined cycle 47.1 mpg (6.0 l/100km)
• Extra-urban cycle 58.8 mpg (4.8 l/100km)
• Urban cycle 34.8 mpg (8.1 l/100km)
• Max speed: 133 mph (213 km/h)
• Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph), 7.9 sec
(Fuel consumption figures are obtained for comparative purposes in accordance with EC directives/regulations and may not be representative of real-life driving conditions. Factors such as driving style, weather and road conditions may also have a significant effect on fuel consumption.)